Gel network forming raw materials
NIKKOL Nikkomulese 41
NIKKOL Nikkomulese 41 is a new kind of O/W emulsifier that holds oil in a gel network.
- ・Possesses an excellent degree of thixotropic properties.
- ・Remains stable within a wide range of temperatures.
- ・Acts like an SPF booster – sunscreens may exhibit higher SPF scores.
- ・Exhibits excellent waterproof effects after application.
- ・Shows long lasting moisturizing effect.
NIKKOL Nikkomulese WO
NIKKOL Nikkomulese WO is a functional W/O emulsifier containing organic modified hectorite.
Formulations containing high amount of silicone oil or polar oil can be prepared using NIKKOL Nikkomulese WO.
A stable WO formulation with high thixotropic properties can be formed.
- ・Has a light feel
- ・Spreads well.
- ・Shows a high moisturizing effect
- ・Shows a high emollient effect
- ・Excels in water resistance and long lasting effect
Our other products include easy-to-use functional emulsifiers, for example “lamellar liquid crystal structure forming ingredients,” “nanoemulsion bases,” “self emulsifiying system.” We offer a wide variety of products, so please contact us for more information.